Our partnership packages are specially designed to put you front and centre with your target groups. The Association for Project Safety - with a membership of more than 4,000 individual construction design and construction health and safety risk experts - is meeting in Sheffield on 4 September 2019 to look at providing the leadership in risk management that the construction industry and its clients demand in a rapidly changing and challenging business environment.
The event brings together around two hundred decision makers in design and construction health and safety risk management, drawn largely from the fields of architecture, architectural technology, civil engineering and surveying and cover the whole of the UK. The APS annual awards for professionals and students forms part of the conference and takes place before lunch.
The APS national conference and awards are an ideal opportunity to reach a target audience of industry leaders, specialists and decision makers in construction and health risk management.
Conference main sponsor
- Speaker opportunity at Conference
- Logo on digital and print marketing literature
- Inclusion in media alerts and social media before, during and after the Conference
- Articles and adverts in the members' magazine
- Exhibition space, inclusion in the event brochure and complimentary passes, plus more...
- Exhibition space and passes including lunch and access to conference sessions
- Exhibitor passes
- Logo and profile in event brochure
- Inclusion in media alerts and social media, plus more...
CDM and Student Awards Individual Sponsor
There are four awards: CDM Dutyholder of the Year; Health, Safety and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year, Project of the Year, and the Student Award.
Sponsorship of one of our four awards, includes:
- A three year partnership entitling the sponsor to have their name of the award
- Logo on outgoing marketing literature
- Inclusion in media alerts and social media before, during and after the conference
- Articles and adverts in the members' magazine and other publications, plus more...
Full details and prices
Download the brochure on the right of this page, for full details of the sponsorhship opportunities
Tailored partnerships and one-off opportunities are available. Please get in touch if you want to discuss these.
Get in touch
If you want to discuss any of the sponsorship opportunities or discuss a bespoke package, please get in touch with:
T: 0141 204 2042
You can also get in touch with