Alliance CDM are looking for a Trainee CDM Advisor to support our directors, based in our South Queensferry Office. A good understanding of the CDM 2015 Regulations is essential but further training can be provided. A background in design is preferred but not essential. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Alliance CDM are a small but expanding business that currently offer CDM Advisor services to a range of clients in the following sectors: healthcare, leisure, conservation, education and commercial. We are currently working with high profile clients on high profile projects and we are looking for a motivated individual to join our team to support us in these projects.
The main job responsibilities will be:
• Supporting the role of CDM Advisor under the CDM Regulations 2015
• Visiting and assessing the site and surrounding land uses
• Attendance at design team meetings if required
• Developing project documentation including pre construction information and health & safety file
• Marketing including Facebook & Linked in updates
• Expert knowledge of the CDM 2015 Regulations
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
• Knowledge of other construction processes
• Familiarity with MS Office
• Qualification in construction/construction related health & safety
• NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate IMaPS