A highly respected, award winning, well established national CDM Consultancy are looking to appoint a Principal/Senior CDM Consultant, based from our Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing Consultancy business across a wide range of construction projects across all sectors.
Proactive Consultant with the ability to work as a team member, self-manage project services delivery and time. With the skills to facilitate open and constructive communication between designers, client and contractors.
- Actively involved in the development of services and business development
- Proven ability to provide specialist role as CDM/H&S Consultant, Principal Designer, and Principal Designer Advisor services for Clients
- Communicate with the national team and attend team meetings
- To provide a professional service for clients and project teams and be able to adequately interact at junior and senior levels.
- Commercial understanding of project health & safety risk management
- Ideally the candidate must be able to demonstrate, as a minimum:
- 5 years CDM Consultancy experience. Design or Construction background is essential.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Membership of APS (IMaPS Minimum)
- Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH Minimum)
- HNC/D Level qualification in Design or Construction discipline, and/or Incorporated / Chartered Construction Professional Body Membership
- A proven record of delivering health & safety management on projects
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Business development skills and client relationship management
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel if necessary.
Competitive Basic Salary
Generous Car allowance
Flexible working arrangements
25 days holiday allowance plus Statutory Holidays
Profit related bonus scheme
Life Assurance cover
Mapped out career progression.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org