Pierce Hill Project Services is a multi discipline construction consultancy based in Tonbridge, Kent. Our business is spread across a variety of sectors with most of our work coming from repeat commissions. Our core disciplines are building surveying, project management, architectural design and CDM services.
Due to ongoing growth, we have a vacancy to further develop the roles of Principal Designer and CDM Advisor to both Clients and external Designers, with projects being primarily in London and the South East.
This is a full time position, therefore candidates should be able to provide the following to support any application:
- Be qualified in Architectural, Building Surveying or other design discipline incorporating a minimum of two years practical experience in providing practical CDM services.
- Be a member or clearly working towards membership of the APS.
- Have a very good understand of risk management and hazard identification.
- Have a thorough understanding of the design and construction process.
- Excellent organisation, communication and time management skills to match client and company expectations.
Salary and package will be dependent upon the experience and qualifications of the candidate. Where appropriate we would like the successful candidate to have the flexibility to also continue within their respective design discipline and for the right candidate there is the possibility for career development.
If you would like to be considered for this interesting and varied position, please forward your CV in the first instance to email@example.com marked for the attention of Peter Rowe.