Location: Based at our Glasgow Office. The majority of projects are in Central Scotland or Aberdeen, but there is be a requirement to cover projects across the United Kingdom as and when required.
Salary: TBA - Commensurate with experience and professional qualifications.
Job Type: Permanent.
The Company: EPCA are a firm of Chartered Building Surveyors, established in 2007 by William Bell and Matt White. We work with a wide range of property owners, occupiers, developers, designers and contractors in all sectors of the commercial property and construction markets. EPCA has quickly established itself as a leading provider of building consultancy advice, including a significant and growing CDM Principal Designer service. In addition to Building Surveying, EPCA provide other services such as Asbestos Surveying, Fire Risk Assessment and Energy Performance Certification.
Position: We are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified CDM Principal Designer /CDM Consultant who can contribute positively to our growing CDM business. Our CDM Principal Designer service is led by company director William Bell. William is a highly experienced construction health and safety practitioner. Working alongside William, the candidate will be able to work independently on projects across a range of sectors with values up to £25 million.
- From a design or construction background and capable of acting as a CDM Principal Designer for a range of project sectors. Candidates who are not designers, but can fulfil a role as CDM Adviser will also be considered.
- Incorporated Member of Association for Project Safety preferred.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- IT literate, including previous use of Outlook, Word, Xcel, AutoCAD, Revit viewer.
- Clean full driving license with own car.
Contact: William Bell BSc (Hons) MRICS IMaPS AIFireE
0141 771 1386
07825 891 414