Salary: c. £50K + Car Allowance
Location: Teddington, Middlesex
Goddard Consulting LLP were established in 1995 and are a specialist firm of CDM consultants providing, principal designer, principal designer adviser, and client adviser services. Since our formation we have been appointed to over 5000 projects by a wide range of clients, and work on some of the country’s most innovative and exciting projects. We are seeking an experienced principal designer to help us deliver a high standard of CDM Services to our Clients.
The role will involve:
- Acting as principal designer, principal designer adviser and client adviser on a wide range of construction projects. Including:
- Visiting construction sites
- Attending design team meetings
- Hosting hazard review workshops
- Producing pre-construction information documents
- Reviewing construction phase plans
- Producing health and safety files
- Consultants at Goddard Consulting work with a CDM administrator who assists in the production of CDM documentation. The role will include the management of the CDM administrator.
Candidates should have the following qualities / qualifications:
- Experience as a principal designer or principal designer adviser
- NEBOSH construction certificate (or NEBOSH diploma)
- Design related degree
- Full UK driving licence
- Capable of working on own their initiative
- Be committed to providing excellent service on a wide range of construction projects
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Desirable but not essential
- Be a member of the APS (IMaPS or CMaPS)
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s to Rupert Goddard at firstname.lastname@example.org or to telephone 020 8614 1400.