CDM/Health & Safety Manager
Denton Associates are on the look out for a CDM/Health & Safety Manager to join our industry leading design and build company. The appointed person will enjoy a high level autonomy providing support and advice to the team and our clients with regards to compliance with the CDM2015 Regulations and other construction related Health & Safety Regulations and guidance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, managing and monitoring Health and Safety throughout a project
- Advising clients of their duties under CDM 2015
- Completing and Submitting the F10 on behalf of the Client where required
- Compile Pre-Construction Information and providing it to designers and contractors.
- Compile the Construction Phase Plan
- Liaising with the construction team to help in the planning, managing, monitoring and co-ordination of the construction phase.
- Reviewing high risk Subcontractor risk assessments and method statements
- Managing the company Approved Contractor List
- Managing the company SAFE Contractor accreditation.
- Advising the company board of any changes to Health & Safety Regulations.
- Managing and organising staff training.
- Investigating accidents and incidences.
- Performing site audits and reports
- Producing/collating Site Set up Folders, Health and Safety Files and O&Ms
- Managing the Health and Safety Administrator.
In order to apply for this position you will need the following skills, qualifications and experience:
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A solid base of CDM experience in a similar role
- Experience in commercial interior design
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services and a clear understanding of CDM 2015
- A comprehensive technical Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Well organised with a hands-on and professional attitude
- The ability to work concurrently on a number of projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
H&S Degree / Diploma / NVQ Level 5, Grad IoSH, IMaPS status, Appropriate CSCS Card
To apply please follow this link to upload your CV and relevant details: https://dentonassociates.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=7ccdc3ca-388f-49cc-a205-b05601a357a9