CDM Document and Proposal Writer
C-MIST is a long standing, well-established organisation providing CDM services to prestigious construction industry clients. We are looking for construction professionals with design, management and/or a high level of health and safety experience to contribute to our expanding activities in the sector.
Candidates should have a sound knowledge of the construction process and application of CDM regulations and be able to write good English and prepare high quality documentation. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach and have a good eye for detail. In return, C-MIST offers an attractive package, including training and personal development. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Qualification in Construction and/or Diploma in construction related Health and Safety
- Membership of ICS, ICE, IIRSM, APS at CMaPS or IMaPS or industry equivalent
- Construction Industry experience and understanding of Construction Design and Management
- Team player with good communication skills who can manage client requirements
- Well organized with good coordination skills
- Good spreadsheet and excellent document writing skills.
This position is based at C-MIST’s Edinburgh headquarters at Riccarton.
- Provide central contact for client work/ proposal requests
- Assess new client quotation requirements and prepare necessary documentation
- Prepare fee proposals for CDM work in line with company procedures
- Maintain company database for construction proposals
- Prepare documents for company and clients eg procedures, manuals
- Assist with compiling Health & Safety file information
- Assist CDM advisors on CDM compliance and design risk management.
- Analysis of department performance to support continuous improvement
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org