The Management of Pre-construction Health and Safety
This 'hands-on' course is aimed at anyone wanting become a CDM Adviser to Clients, Designers or Contractors under the CDM2015 Regulations.
This is an updated version of the Management of CDM Co-ordination course. Already hugely successful, the course has further improved by including more practical knowledge and less background legislation.
Those who wish to undertake the course should be familiar and knowledgeable about construction health and safety risk management, including:
- H&S Law and frameworks
- CDM and other relevant construction related health and safety Regulations
- How the construction industry is organised including different forms of procurement and contracts
- Typical duty holder roles and responsibilities as they apply within CDM and other regulation and contract conditions
||14-16 November 2017
||Butler and Young
||15-16 November 2017
||Butler and Young
||13-14 December 2017
||6 - 8 March 2018
An individual who successfully completes the accredited course in The Management of Pre-construction Health and Safety may claim points towards membership of APS. A copy of the certificate must be included with an application.
- Understanding Risks, Hazards, the Principals of Prevention and Risk Management processes;
- SSIP, PAS91, CSCS Cards and other schemes;
- Construction 2025, HSE Construction Plan of Work, HSE Campaigns etc;
- Legal Aspects and Implications
- Asbestos, Lead, Silica and other Health issues, Temporary Works and Working at Height awareness;
For more information or to book a Butler and Young course, please contact: Marian Allcott
For more information or to book a NHBC course, please contact: Wendy Baker
For more information or to book a Call Safe Services Ltd course, please contact: Gemma Esprey
For more information or to book an ATEB Consult Ltd, please contact:Bryn Wilde