Callsafe Services Limited have an urgent requirement for a full-time employee to lead their team of Principal Designer and CDM Advisors on multiple projects for one of their clients. The position is based in North-East Region, preferably within travelling distance of Leeds. Ideally, the person required should be an experienced, qualified trainer for occasional briefings and training provided to the project team.
Key skills requirement:
- Must be IMaPS/CMaPS/FMaPS
- Must be CMIOSH or MIIRSM/FIIRSM
- Must have 10 years’ experience as a Planning Supervisor/CDM Coordinator/Principal Designer
- Must demonstrate experienced in construction site health and safety inspections and audits
- Must have an appropriate technical qualification (Civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, etc. Minimum HNC or equivalent)
- Must have passed the NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Must have an appropriate CSCS card
- Registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) (preferred)
If you wish to be considered for this position, please forward your CV and copies of qualification certificates to David Carr (Managing Director), email@example.com
The selection process shall be as follows:
1. Review of CV and qualifications
2. Telephone interview with the Managing Director
3. Personal interview at our offices with Directors, including a short (20-30 minutes) presentation on a CDM subject prepared by the interviewee, with the specific subject selected by the Managing Director.
4. Additional interview and acceptance by our major Client