Construction Design and Management
Full-time and part-time
Excellent opportunities are available for Construction Industry Professionals looking for a challenging career in Design and Construction Health & Safety. These posts particularly suit those who wish to influence the standard of Health and Safety in the Construction Industry at the higher level.
C-MIST is a leading organisation providing CDM advice and services to the Construction Industry. As part of our expansion programme, we are looking for construction professionals with a design or management background. They should have a sound knowledge of the construction process and the application of the CDM regulations or be eager to learn.
- Good personality
- Construction Industry experience
- Understanding of Construction Design or Management
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations or be eager to learn
- Team player who can also work independently and manage clients requirements
- Driving licence and willing to travel
- Good communication skills and can drive business objectives with clients
CDM Advisors: Southern Team
Candidates shall be working on construction projects to advise our prestige clients in respect of CDM in London and throughout the South East of England.
CDM Advisors: Northern Team
Candidates shall be based in Edinburgh and working on construction projects to advise our prestige clients in respect of CDM throughout Scotland and Northern England.
In return we offer an attractive package, including training and personal development for the right enthusiastic candidates. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Providing an advisory and support service to Construction Industry Clients
- Advising clients and discharging Client Duties under CDM
- Reviewing designs on behalf of the Client to ensure that the “General Principles of Prevention” are applied by Principal Designer and Designers
- Following C-MIST’s and clients’ processes and procedures.
- Principal Designer services and Principal Designer Support.
- Practical implementation of CDM on site.
- Actively attending and contributing to meetings
- Preparing reports and general administration.
Please apply by email enclosing a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
C-MIST is an Equal Opportunity Employer